- Remove the stalks and blanch the cabbage leaves in boiling water
- Slice the tofu into 8 small squares
- Combine the chopped pepper, carrot, onion, celery, and garlic in a pan and cook until soft
- Stir in the bouillon, tomato purée, rosemary and pepper and remove from the heat
- Place one square of tofu in the centre of a cooled cabbage leaf and top with a spoon of the vegetable mix
- Place slices of mushroom on the top before wrapping up the edges of the leaf and securing with a cocktail stick (if needed)
- Repeat the process for the rest of the leaves and lay out on a baking tray before covering with baking foil
- Cook for 25 minutes in a medium oven. Serve with salad and cous cous, rice or similar
Cooking Temperature: 200 degrees
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Keeps For: 3 days (refrigerated)
Tips and Comments
- Can be made in advance and re-heated.
- Pictured here served with Spring Stew.